USE OF THE FACILITY
1. The Hirer must not sub-let hired Area(s) and Freds Pass Reserve staff should always have access to those Area(s) if required.
2. The Hirer is responsible for the conduct & behaviour of all persons attending their function/event/activity.
3. All charges in relation to hire must be paid in full by the due date unless prior approval has been given. The Hirer may only use the Area(s)
within the times of the booking or additional costs will apply. If extra time is required for preparation purposes, you must make notification
to the Freds Pass Reserve Office at least 7 days prior to your event/function/activity.
4. Special conditions may be imposed for types of events including, but not limited to additional security requirements, traffic control plans,
safe work method statements and/or event safety plans.
5. The Hirer must inform Freds Pass Reserve of any fundraising activities at the function/event/activity.
6. Prior to the use of the Area(s), the Hirer is to provide details of any damage or required maintenance (e.g.: broken lights fans, etc.) before
and after the function/event. This is to be reported to the Freds Pass Reserve Office.
7. The Hirer shall be responsible for any damage to fixtures, ovals, fencing, irrigation, toilets and anything within the Area(s) of hire during the
period of hire and shall reimburse the Freds Pass Reserve for any repairs or replacement.
8. No vehicles are to be driven on fields/ovals without prior approval from Freds Pass Reserve.
9. No pegs, stakes or other like devices are to be driven into any ovals or ground without prior approval from Freds Pass Reserve.
10. Any damage which is not considered to be normal wear and tear will result in the forfeiture of all or part of security deposit.
11. No fire, including fire performances and ceremonies. Birthday candles are an exception and permitted within the Buildings and other
Area(s) on the Freds Pass Reserve.
12. Barbeques, spits, pizza ovens and cooking appliances such as deep fryers and/or naked flames appliances are not permitted inside uildings.
13. Animals are not permitted within the Buildings except for assistance animals.
14. Decorations must not be fixed to the walls with anything that will mark, scratch, or damage the surface in any way.
15. Freds Pass Reserve does not insure any goods or equipment that is brought into the Reserve or left in the Reserve by the Hirer or their
invitees. The Reserve will not compensate the Hirer for any losses of any goods or equipment or consequential losses arising out of the
damage or loss of the equipment. Hirers are advised that they should obtain the appropriate insurance for their own equipment and
1. The level of noise must not inconvenience surrounding residents.
2. Music and revelry will reduce by 11:15pm and cease by midnight.
AMUSEMENTS (e.g. Jumping Castle, Juke Box, Karaoke Machine)
1. Each request will be considered on an individual basis.
2. Any equipment used by the Hirer within the Freds Pass Reserve will be the Hirer’s responsibility.
3. All equipment must be removed at the end of the agreed hire period.
SMOKING & ALCOHOL
1. Smoking is not permitted within 25m of any Facility/Structure.
2. A copy of your Liquor Licence permit must be provided to the Freds Pass Reserve Office before the hire period commences if selling alcohol.
1. The Hirer is responsible for disposal of all waste. The Hirer shall not allow any confetti, cooking oil, fat or similar substance to be spilt upon the
Area/s. All undercover areas must be cleaned of food, spillage, left-overs are to be removed and floors swept.
2. The Hirer will need to provide all cleaning amenities (mops, buckets sponges, paper towels etc.) and ensure facilities are left clean and tidy.
3. Failure to leave the area clean and tidy will result in the Hirer paying the cost of engaging contracted cleaning services.
1. The Hirer shall, during the term of the hire and at the discretion of Freds Pass Reserve keep in force a policy of public liability insurance for
an amount not less than $20,000,000 in the name of the Hirer. A copy of a current Certificate of Currency is required.
2. The Hirer shall also be solely liable for and shall indemnify and keep indemnified Freds Pass Reserve.
3. Bookings for young persons MUST be supervised and managed accordingly.
ACCESS TO FACILITIES
1. Access keys for Facilities/Areas must be signed in/out at the Freds Pass Reserve Office (Open Mon – Fri 8.00am to 4.00pm) on the working
day before your event. Keys are not to be copied. All keys or locks lost or damaged are to be paid for by the Hirer.
2. Keys must be returned to the Freds Pass Reserve Office on the next working day.
3. A fee applies for each day or part thereof that keys are not returned.
LEAVING THE FACILITY
1. Please ensure that all fans, lights and electrics (except fridges) have been turned off when exiting the premises. Ensure that all doors and
windows are locked and secured.
2. If you have difficulties please contact the on-duty caretaker for assistance
FEES, CHARGES & BOND
1. The balance of all hire fees must be paid within 7 days after the event/function/activity.
2. If a bond is required, it is to be paid no later than 7 days before the event/function/activity.
3. Fees apply from the time the Hirer gains the access to the facility until the time the booking is completed.
4. Freds Pass Reserve reserves the right, if necessary, to refuse a booking, cancel a booking and/or refund the hiring fees. If this action is taken
Freds Pass Reserve will not be liable for any loss or damage.
5. Bond refund will occur by electronic funds transfer (EFT) to the account details provided by the Hirer within 14 days after the event/
6. f there is any damage to the hired area/facility and additional cleaning is required, Freds Pass Reserve will retain that portion of the bond to
recover these costs and you may be charged for any additional costs.
CANCELLATIONS/CHANGES TO BOOKINGS
1. Requests for a booking cancellation must be forwarded by the Hirer to the Freds Pass Reserve Office at least 7 days prior to their proposed
2. The Hirer will forfeit all hire fees paid if notification is given less than 7 days prior to booking date.
3. In the case of an emergency, Freds Pass Reserve have the right to either cancel a booking, provide an alternative facility or offer a full refund
of the fees/deposit.
4. At least 14 days’ notice must be provided for booking changes. An administration fee may be charged for second and each subsequent
METHODS OF PAYMENTS
Direct Deposit to:
Freds Pass Reserve
Account No: 147 215 859